Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Day trip to Lake Comoat Day trip to Lake Como , Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 139.70
2. Inter Milan vs Bolognaat Stadio San Siro Meazza, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 61.50
3. AC Milan vs Juventusat San Siro Meazza, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 362.50
4. Inter Milan vs Bresciaat Stadio San Siro Meazza, Sat, 21 Mar 2020 - Sun, 22 Mar 2020
From $ 61.50
5. Inter Milan vs Torinoat Stadio San Siro Meazza, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 81.10
6. AC Milan vs Romaat San Siro Meazza, Sat, 14 Mar 2020 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 88.50
7. AC Milan vs Parmaat San Siro Meazza, Tue, 21 Apr 2020 - Th, 23 Apr 2020
From $ 67.60
8. AC Milan vs Bolognaat San Siro Meazza, Sat, 25 Apr 2020 - Sun, 26 Apr 2020
From $ 61.50
9. Inter Milan vs AC Fiorentinaat Stadio San Siro Meazza, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sun, 3 May 2020
From $ 81.10
10. AC Milan vs Genoaat San Siro Meazza, Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From $ 55.30
Wine and Appetizers on the Ancient Canals
Join us on this evening out in Milan and try some of the district’s fine food and wine. Experience the only Milan tour to combine culture, food, and fun as we eat and drink our way through the fascinating navigli canal district.
- Experience the best of Milan nightlife on the picturesque 'navigli'
- Sample three wines (or another drink of your choice) and various regional foods
- Guaranteed small group of 15 people or less
Eat and Drink Your Way Through Milan
Meet your expert local guide and kick off the night with a glass of wine near the Naviglio Grande, the oldest canal and the heart of the action. Your English-speaking guide will then lead you on a walk through the area, sharing captivating details from the past and present.
Along the way we’ll make a stop at a classy enoteca (wine bar), for more delicious wine, meats, cheeses and typical local breads. Everything is hand-selected from some of the finest products available. The bar staff and your guide will explain how these wines and typical local products are made and what makes them so unique.
We’ll continue on past art studios, chic designer shops, bookstores, specialty bars and more as the light begins to wane and the establishments fill to bursting with locals. As the evening air fills with music, laughter and conversation among friends, we’ll head to our final destination for a traditional aperitivo. An aperitivo in Italy can mean anything from a light drink with a few nuts or olives to a full selection of finger foods.
Before we say goodbye, your guide will be more than happy to make dinner recommendations. Be forewarned, however. You may not have room for dinner after all that food and wine!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of Via Casale 3 at the corner of Via Casale and Via Valenza, next to the P.ta Genova metro stop (M2 – green line). Please be there 15 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-14. Children from age 0-3 are not allowed on this tour.
- Please let us know in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- 2 glasses of wine and 1 cocktail of choice included.
- This tour ends on Ripa di Porta Ticinese near the Darsena del Naviglio around 8:00 PM.